[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Records in Kiev?

Howard Krushel krushelh at telus.net
Fri Jul 25 20:52:35 PDT 2003

The Archives in Kiev has the Kiev Lutheran church records under Fond 244,
0pis 2; od.zb. 218 has deaths for 1882 -1891, 217 has births for 1880 to
1887; 219 has births for 1888 to 1891; 220 has the births for 1892 to 1898.
The Archive is very helpful and so you might write to them asking clear and
precise questions as to what you are looking for.
The address is: Central State Historical Archive in Kiev
Tsentralnyiderzhavny isorichyni arkiv Ukraony, Kiev,
vul. Solomianska, 24,
252601 Kiev -110,
Ukraina

Howard Krushel