[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SGGEE convention - surprise guest

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 28 10:49:11 PDT 2003

A last minute guest has just registered for our convention in Edmonton this
year.  She is Olga Skrynska from Rovno.   In Rovno, Olga has served as a
guide and interpreter for the tours from North America since 1993.   She
has also assisted in working to obtain genealogical information from the
Archives in Rovno.  Olga has taught English for many years and as a result
speaks an impeccable English.

In serving as an interpreter she has also visited many of the Volhynian
villages in which our forefathers lived.  We welcome the
opportunity to show her our country and learn more about Volhynia as it is
today.

Registration for the convention is nearing capacity.  If you would like to
still attend at the last minute, please contact the registrar at
convention at sggee.org

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at shaw.ca