[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Announcement

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 28 22:27:02 PDT 2003

I am pleased to announce that one of SGGEE's prominent members, Dave Obee,
has been elected president of FEEFHS, the Federation of East European
Family History Societies.

Dave has a long and varied background in the pursuit of genealogy including
his mother's line which extends from the German Baptist settlements in
Volhynia.  His combined skills as a reporter, publisher, speaker, and
genealogist are much appreciated by many different ethnic groups throughout
North America.  Dave is a partner in Genealogy Unlimited, a book store and
map supplier serving a variety of European and North American interests.

Congratulations Dave.  We look forward to a bright future for FEEFHS under
your direction.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at shaw.ca