[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Immanuel Lutheran Church of Bristol, Ct

JDool90830 at aol.com JDool90830 at aol.com
Mon Jun 16 11:26:36 PDT 2003

Thanks for that info, I have already received the marriage license and birth certificates for them from the Bristol clerk, who was wonderful.

I really was trying to get the records from the church to see if there was any more information as to the town where my grandparents were born.

The church also has a website and that's where I was able to contact the pastor.  My cable isn't working well today, but if you go to Google. com and type in Immanuel Lutheran, Bristol CT it will come up for you.  Maybe the pastor can give you more information about the old church records.

Jan