[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Family Search

Nelson colnels at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 23 11:34:06 PST 2003

Hello Eveline:
I have found the marriage of Johann Tiefenbacher to Albertine Klohn on the
St. Petersburg Archives, 21 Oct. 1862. Heinrich as Tiefenbacher 28 May 1868,
August as Tiefenbacher25 May 1870, Pauline Rosine as Tiefenbacher 4 Sept
1871, Bertha as Diefenbacher, 1 March 1879, Hulda as Diefenbach, 18 April
1870, Herman Robert as Diefenbach 20 Sept 1881. Also the birth of Pauline
Richter.
The St. Petersburg records only go to 1885.
The birth places are the same as you have shown.
I guess this does not help you with what happened after.
Nelson Itterman
Edmonton