[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Towns

RichardR rdrossin at jvlnet.com
Sat May 17 11:00:55 PDT 2003

Does anyone know if or where I can obtain a map or document that shows the
county and province of towns in Poland? I would like to get that information
on the following towns: Maliniec, Szarlatowo, Dabrowo, Koci Ostrow,
Tarnowek, Teodorowo, Bialobloty, Cekow, Witowo, Przewoz, Krzymowo, Kalisz,
Samoczyn, Mostki, Borecznia, Wielka Wies, Sosnowice, Zuzanowo, Owinsku and
Janowo. If a map or document is not available, maybe members will be able to
help me out. Thanks.