[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] PEPEL, FRIEDRICH, DREWS, BLOCH, MEISTER, LANGE (LUEDKE/LIETKE, SCHUR/SCHURR, NICKEL)

Reiner Kerp mail at reiner-kerp.de
Sun Nov 30 13:41:06 PST 2003

Dear fellow searchers,
after checking the "search interest-list" and the "membership-role", I
found quite a number of our members searching for the same names I do.

PEPEL, Michael b. about 1786
married to
FRIEDRICH, Rosine b. about 1792

Children:
PEPEL, Julius Walenty,
b. about 1823 Rudzk Maly, Radziejow, Bydgoszcz, Poland
PEPEL, Teofila, (plus 5 generations linked up to my wife)
b. about 1823 Rudzk Wielki, Radziejow, Bydgoszcz, Poland
PEPEL, Juliane,
b. about 1832 Rudzk Wielki, Radziejow, Bydgoszcz, Poland
PEPEL, Adolfine,
b. about 1840 Marianowo, Radziejow, Bydgoszcz, Poland
PEPEL, Caroline,
b. about 1840 Rudzk Wielki, Radziejow, Bydgoszcz, Poland

PEPEL, Julius (Julian) Walentin, (son of Teofila, father unknown)
b. Sep. 20, 1856 Piaski Skulskie, Konin, Poznan, Poland
married May 24, 1880 Sompolno, to
BLOCH, Emilie, doughter of Bogumil (Gottlieb) and MEISTER, Eleonore

BLOCH, Bogumil, (son of Christoph and Dorothea LANGE)
b. about 1808, Broniszewskie Holendry, Radziejow, Bydgoszcz, Poland
married June 27, 1850 Sompolno, to
MEISTER, Eleonore, (and back 2 more generations)
b. Feb. 23, 1812 Mamlitz Hauland, Labischin, Bromberg, Preussen
(many other possible or veryfied relatives at Labischin, Bromberg,
Preussen and Pasieka, Babiak, Radziejow, Bydgoszcz, Poland and
Sompolno, Radziejow, Bydgoszcz, Poland)

Children:
BLOCH, Gottlieb,
b. Mar. 8, 1851 Ludwikowo, Radziejow, Bydgoszcz, Poland
BLOCH, Emilie,
b. Feb. 20, 1853 Ludwikowo, Radziejow, Bydgoszcz, Poland
BLOCH, Karol Ludwick,
b. Mar. 28, 1856 Ludwikowo, Radziejow, Bydgoszcz, Poland

cordially,

Reiner