[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Zilcke>Zielke>Cilke

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Fri Oct 3 08:26:05 PDT 2003

The following message was received via email from Latvia.  This person is
not a member of our list.  If you can help, please respond to him directly
at the email address given in the body of the text.

I am searching for Eduards Cilke who lived in Latvia about the years of
second world war (1920-1940)( what I don't know excatly) in Embute (it is
sore).He is my grand-grandmother's brother. It is (moust) possible that he
moved to Australia.
My grand-grandmothers surname was S{na.
Also he wrote long time ago to Latvia to my ant Dzintra S{na.
If you know some information about him, you could just write to me
KAPONERS at one.lv and I would be very gratefull for that.
I believe that our planet earth is very small and it is no problem to find
somebody.

Sincierely Yours,
Ivars Chima (Zvirbulis)

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html