[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] 2004 SGGEE Convention Speakers

Jerry Frank jkfrank at shaw.ca
Sat Oct 11 16:47:08 PDT 2003

The 2004 convention / conference will be held in Calgary.  The committee
has begun active work on the plans, and a location and date will be
announced by the end of this month.

We hope to have about 8 topical sessions this year plus workshops and of
course our research room.  We are looking for ideas for topics and/or
people to present them.  If you have any ideas, please pass them on, even
if you don't know if you will be attending.

Topics do not have to be directly associated with Russian Poland or
Volhynia.  They can also include general research material as well.

Obviously we cannot use every suggestion that comes in so don't feel bad if
yours is not used.  However, getting a perspective of the needs of the
people will help us with our planning.

Thanks very much and don't hesitate to send in your ideas.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
jkfrank at shaw.ca