[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] unknown name

Margrit Weigel Margrit.Weigel at gmx.de
Fri Apr 2 05:51:43 PST 2004

I could add another possible brother according to
Jerry's supposal. In the st.Pete's records you find the
birth of August Traeger on Sep22,1866 as son of Ludwig
Traeger and Wilhelmine Krebs. I am rather sure that the T
at the beginning is just a spelling error.

By the way, I have Krebs and Dregers in my ancestry,too.
They lived in Toptscha and Korist in the Tuczyn parish.

Margrit Weigel

--
+++ NEU bei GMX und erstmalig in Deutschland: T\V-gepr|fter Virenschutz +++