[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Help with Place Names near Radom, Poland

John Faunt jfaunt at thefourjays.com
Tue Aug 10 15:22:19 PDT 2004

Hello,

I have received a marriage record from the Radom Lutheran church. It
mentions four place names that I am having trouble reading/finding.
Can somebody take a look at them (they are in Cyrillic/Russian)? Here
is the whole document:

http://www.thefourjays.com/german/radomrecord.jpg

Here I have highlighted the three different place names:

http://www.thefourjays.com/german/ludwigbirth.jpg
http://www.thefourjays.com/german/juliannabirth.jpg
http://www.thefourjays.com/german/justinares.jpg

The fourth place is the location listed for the record. I read it as
Grabina. There appears to be two Grabinas in the vicinity of Radom:
one to the north and one to the south. Any thoughts on which one it is?

FYI:
This record is for my ancestors: Ludwig Dege and Julianna Wentland.
They were married 11 Aug, 1872. They had one daughter Rosine, that was
born in Grabina on 25 May 1874. After that, they moved to Moszczanka
near Vladimir Volynsk, Volhynia, where the rest of their children were
born.

Thanks,
John Faunt
Temperance, MI, USA