[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Becker / Schilmann in Rypin area

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Fri Aug 13 09:08:40 PDT 2004

Below is a message from Iwona who lives in Poland.  This is essentially a
repeat of a message from March.  We are trying it one more time.

Iwona does not subscribe to our list.  If you can help her, please reply
directly to her at:

Iwona Milewska <imilewska at um.kwidzyn.pl>

Hello!
I'm Polish. I'm sorry for my english.
I search my family: Christian Becker. He was  died in Rypin (Poland) in
1855. His wife name's Elisabeth Schilman. They lived in Opalenica near
Brodnica. In 1823 was born their daughter Caroline. They has children:
David, Johan, Eva. They was lutheran. I don't now were and when Christian
Becker born and were, when mariiage with Elisabeth. I suppose, they
was  Germany colonists, and they came to Poland about 1795-1820.
Can you help me? Please.
By
Iwona Milewska

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html