[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Dnepropetrovsk Archives

Carolyn G. Schott cgschott at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 17 17:58:30 PDT 2004

At the GRHS convention this summer, one of the guest speakers was Serge
Yeliazarov who does a lot of Ger-Rus research work in the Odessa archives.
During his presentation, I think the question of how to contact the
Dnepropetrovsk archives came up.  I sort of tuned out because it wasn't
something I was trying to do myself, but I'll forward this on to him to see
if he has any advice.

Carolyn Schott