[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Warthegau

Paul Rakow rakow at ifh.de
Fri Aug 20 13:03:42 PDT 2004

  Ed,

    I would suggest that your friend gets in touch with the  charity
 Kirchlicher Suchdienst in Germany. They are experts  in getting
 documents for Vertriebene.

      They have a website at

 http://www.kirchlicher-suchdienst.de/

 Klick on "Auskunftserteilung" and then "Urkunden". There's a form
 he could fill out, or he can get in touch by ordinary post.

         Yours,
           Paul Rakow