[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SGGEE Calgary conference

Dave Obee daveobee at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 22 11:48:36 PDT 2004

If I missed something on this, I apologize for duplicating....

I think it is essential that we put on record the fact the the SGGEE
conference in Calgary a couple of weeks ago was superbly organized. The
people involved did a wonderful job, and deserve the thanks of everyone
involved in this kind of research.

A conference such as that is most useful, of course, for people who were
there. But it can even benefit people who were not there -- because it
raises the level of knowledge and enthusiasm among those of us who share
roots in Volhynia. And we spread that knowledge and enthusiasm through lists
such as this.

So ... thanks to the SGGEE Calgary crew!

Dave Obee