[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Evangelical Records - Piotrkow Trybunalski (Petrikau Poland)

gpvjem gpvjem at sasktel.net
Sun Aug 22 16:00:50 PDT 2004

    Has anyone had occasion to search for Evangelical births, marriages or deaths for the immediate area of Piotrkow?  As far as I can determine there is one LDS film #1,733,568 (1879-1887) for Evangelical records yet there was a Evangelical Lutheran church established there in 1793 according to Breyer.
    I am particularly interested in the village of Karolinow slightly to the north of Piotrkow.
Any information and advice would be greatly appreciated especially regarding archival resources for the area.

Thank you for any and all help.

John Marsch