[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Location of village

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Sun Aug 29 12:44:46 PDT 2004

My first reply seems to be lost in cyberspace, so here it is again.
Rose Ingram

The Ellis Island record shows is last place of residence as 'Witaszyn,
Russia', leaving behind his mother P.Fenske of Witaszyn, Plock.

There is a WITOSZYN about 30 miles WNW of Plock.  Across the river from
Wloclawek.   Nowy and Stary Bogpomoz villages are about 2-3 miles north of
Witoszyn or about 3 miles soth of Bobrowniki.

Rose Ingram.

From: Herschuel Howell

> I am trying to locate the village of Popomusz, Ruspia.
>
> The village of Popomusz, Ruspia is listed as the birth place of Eduard
Fenske