[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Traditional Songs, diphthongs, and umlauts...

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Dec 8 13:49:07 PST 2004

Thanks for the input short cuts, Donna.  They should work in personal email.

However, our mailing list system is not able to transmit unlauts or other
diacritic characters.  That is why they come out as garbage characters in
the messages we receive.  For mailing list purposes, we recommend the
standard ue, ae, oe and ss equivalents provided by Guenther.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca