[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia: Groenke and Doweidt Search

JSchu9014 at aol.com JSchu9014 at aol.com
Tue Jan 6 17:33:00 PST 2004

I am searching for any information available on the families GROENKE and
DOWEIDT.
Alwine Groenke, born 11/29/1879 in Posen came to the US as an infant.  We
believe her parents settled in Illinois where she met Otto Robert Doweidt and at
the age of 17, in 1896 they were married.  We have no information on the
location of birth for Otto Doweidt.

Any information you are willing to share will be appreciated.

Searching:  Haupt, Mincho, Rathfelder, Gagnus, Groenke, Doweidt