[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] web site of Interest

jackmilner wjmilner at shaw.ca
Thu Jul 1 18:02:45 PDT 2004

List  readers,

With  all of the recent discussions taking place about the German
Volhynian  deportations during WW I, list readers may be interested in
browsing through the web site of  Margita Neumann [ Escape From The Red
Paradise - A Journey Of Thousands Of Miles From Communist Slavery To
Freedom. ]  One Volhynian family's story of what they endured.  The URL
for this site is:

http://www.mluther.org.br/Imigracao/escape_from_the.htm

Jack Milner
--

Please Note:   My e-mail is protected by Norton AntiVirus 2002 to
control the risk of receiving or forwarding a virus.