[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] member list

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Tue Jul 6 19:54:39 PDT 2004

If you are referring to this mailing list, there is no member list by
personal name.  Even I, as system administrator, do not know all the people
who have subscribed.  The only means of contact is by way of the email
address which would appear with the posting, just as yours did with this one.

If you are referring to SGGEE membership, there is such a list but only
accessible to other members of SGGEE.  This is for privacy reasons and in
accord with the recently published privacy policy published by SGGEE (see
http://sggee.org/bylaws ).  If you are an SGGEE member and want to contact
someone, go to http://sggee.org/members/index and see the options under
Item #3.

Note also that there is no correlation between mailing list subscription
and SGGEE membership.  You do not have to be a member of SGGEE to
participate in this mailing list and, as a member of SGGEE, you are not
obligated to participate in the mailing list.

If you are having trouble finding the person, contact me privately with
details and I will try to help further.

At 07:22 PM 06/07/2004 -0400, pillango at nwonline.net wrote:
>Is there such a thing as a member list?  I wanted to contact someone who has
>submitted information on the same family name as I am searching.  How
>do I get in touch?  Thank you    Pilla

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html