[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] warning

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Jul 14 06:18:24 PDT 2004

I think the file is OK.  I downloaded it with no problem under Norton and
rechecked it now that it is on my computer.  I'm not sure what your
specific problem was except perhaps that the entire Word document is in
Russian Cyrillic and for some reason your Norton objected to that.

Do use caution with any downloaded file as Dave suggests but in this case I
think it is OK.

Having said that, I would say that it is probably of little use to our
readers unless they can read Cyrillic or identify their village of interest
in Cyrillic.