[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Volhynian villages - volunteers?

Günther Böhm GHBoehm at ish.de
Wed Jul 14 08:38:41 PDT 2004

Jerry Frank schrieb:

> To assist in preventing the spread of viruses, our system accepts only
> basic text.  Bold, underlining, etc. and special characters are not
> posted.  That is why the Cyrillic did not appear correctly.

Jerry,
other listservs like the ones of genealogy.net do allow different codes
(not to be mixed up with formatting informations or HTML in general!)
like Unicode [UTF-8] which aren't capable of transporting virus
information. Since our listserv deals with different languages and
scripts, it would be very useful to upgrade the server software for the
appropriate international codes.

Guenther