[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Housekeeping: Using umlauts and Cyrillic on our mailing list

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Wed Jul 14 12:56:24 PDT 2004

We are trying to determine if our mailing list is responsible for
transmitting incorrect characters when someone sends material with unlauts
or Cyrillic characters OR if this is a problem with the receiving email
program.  This morning, a message was posted which contained both umlauts
and Cyrillic.

I would appreciate if some of you would respond to me PRIVATELY advising
the following:

I could read the special characters - yes / no

I use the following mail reader -

Your mail reader is probably Outlook, Netscape, Eudora, or ???

Thank you.

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html