[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Paper of Shitomir in 1916 [old: Deportations]

gk_eisenach at web.de gk_eisenach at web.de
Wed Jul 14 13:32:50 PDT 2004

Ed and all other,

> http://www.wolhynien.de/paper.htm
> Although they are in German here are lists of villages in Volhynia,
> occupants and the amounts of land they owned in 1916 before they
> were deported ... The webmaster, Irene K. can help anyone ...

No, please use our Volynian forum. Here everyone can write his
questions in English, German, France, Russian or Ukrainian.

> As far as I understand the original documents are in Ukranian and
> take time to translate. ...

This paper is written in Russian. The problem of the translation
are the different spellings and writings of the surnames between
the Russian and German language.

Gerhard

--
Member of the SGGEE