[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Lowicz records

albertr7 at juno.com albertr7 at juno.com
Sat Jul 17 17:09:09 PDT 2004

Hello,

A friend of mine in Germany transcribed the records and gave me a
diskette copy of his work some years ago.  While it is best to view the
originals or direct copies, I am willing to look at the diskette for
anyone on this list.  I did this once before while Wandering Volhynians
was still in publication.

The original Kirchenbuch was found on fire and lying in the street.  A
six year old boy rescued it and kept the book for many years, or so I am
told.

Al
AlbertR7 at juno.com