[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: SGGEE Village Project

GVLESS at aol.com GVLESS at aol.com
Fri Jul 30 11:02:38 PDT 2004

Some of you may have just read the e-mail sent to me by D. Neumann about his
research on the village of Ostrowka.  (That also was on this listserv)   Yes,
this is one of the projects that was, and still is, planned to be done by
SGGEE volunteers who have detailed information on their ancestral village(s).
Dave has come through for us!  Will there be anyone else out there that could do
the same, and bring something to the convention next week in Calgary??
Besides the Stories of Life in Volhynia (and adding this year) and in Poland, it
would be great if more information could be available to all researchers on
various villages in Volhynia, and in Poland.  But it needs you seasoned researchers
to contribute.  Let's help this exciting project really begin.  See me in the
Research Room at the Convention if you have questions, or better still,
bring something in writing to add to the collection.

Let's be willing to provide research information for those who are just
starting their family searches.  So many do not have living grandparents who can
help our "newbies" any more.  But active genealogists can!

See you next week.  Research Room opens Thursday, August 5, 5 PM  !!

Virginia Less