[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Villiage of Nietrzeba

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Tue Mar 9 21:10:54 PST 2004

Erik,

My guess is that Nietrzeba may be a misspelling of Nieszawa, about 10 miles
west of Lipno, or the village does not exit any more.  Although Michael was
a resident of Komorowo, he have died in Nieszawa but was buried in Lipno,
his home parish.  Are there any other references to Nietrzeba in the
records you are looking at.

Rose Ingram
-------------------------

From: <Ednadill at aol.com>  09 March, 2004 6:29 AM

: Hello all,
:     Just a quick question.  I looked at more Lipno parish films
yesterday.  I
: came up with a considerable amount with the village listed as Nietrzeba.
: looked this village up on the ShtetlSeeker and the only one I found was
51 03 N
: 21 54 E, 166.1 miles from Lipno.  Unless there is another Nietrzeba, why
: wouldn't these records have been recorded in Warsaw or closer parishes.
The
: Michal Dyll that died on September 16 1855 in Nietrzeba, resided in
Komorowo.
:     Any suppositions would be helpful.
: Regards,
: Erik Dill