[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] KITLER

Waldemar Kowalski kowalski at pathcom.com
Mon Mar 15 12:09:52 PST 2004

I am looking for any information on name Kitler from Lipno area.
My gggrandfather Jakob Kitler was born 1846 (his wife Antonina Wyszynska
1851). They had probably eight children (I know Jan, Ignacy, Franciszek and
Florentyna) and they had lived in Rumunki Orlowskie and Orlowo.
I have found them on Roman-Catholic church records of Wielgie (close to
Lipno).
That message came to this disscussion list because name Kitler looks German
for me and the area they had lived was occupy by large population of German
descendants people.

Any sugestions welcomed

Waldemar Kowalski