[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ostrowitsch

Margrit Weigel Margrit.Weigel at gmx.de
Mon Mar 22 16:22:04 PST 2004

In the St Pete's church records
[[http://pixel.cs.vt.edu/library/search.html]]  I found the birth
of an August Langert on Nov 15, 1881 in Saostro, son of Martyn and
Friedricka Langert. You can find as well the births of following children of Elisabeth
Langert and Wilhelm Bredlow (Bredlau) in the place of Ssastrow  (and almost
similar spellings): Juliane Bredlow * Dec.19. 1876, and Daniel Bredlau *
Nov.5, 1879 (maybe cousins of August).

Then there is the birth of Adeline Schmidt at Aug.7,1881 in Carolinchen.
There is a place called colony
Karolinow which is very close situated to Ostrowtschisna.  These  are some
possibilities  for your research.

Good luck from Germany

Margrit Weigel

--
+++ NEU bei GMX und erstmalig in Deutschland: T\V-gepr|fter Virenschutz +++