[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Schielmann & Bekker at Rypin

Jerry Frank GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
Tue Mar 23 09:42:51 PST 2004

I received the following message from Poland.  Iwona is not a subscriber to
our list so please respond to her directly if you can help at:

imilewska at um.kwidzyn.pl

Special note to UWE KERNTOPF - I believe she is referring to a previous
posting of yours regarding Jakub Schielmann.

-------------------------------------

Hello!
I'm Iwona Milewska. I'm sorry to my english.
Elisa Schielmann, she was wife Christiana Bekker. They lived in Opalenica,
Ryppin. This is near Korczakownia. Christian Bekker born in 1855 Rippin; I
don't know Elisa when dhe's death.
Please wirte me about Jakub Schielmann. maybe he was brother my Elisa.
By
Iwona Milewska

Jerry Frank - List Administrator for [Ger-Poland-Volhynia]
GPVListAdmin at sggee.org
http://www.sggee.org/listserv.html