[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Jabs and Boehm from Makowisko was: New Subcriber - Roll Call

Jutta Dennerlein Jutta.Dennerlein at t-online.de
Wed Mar 24 02:47:53 PST 2004

Aaron,

it is very nice to hear that your grandmother was born in Makowisko!
I hope that the old Lady is well and that you can enjoy many more of her
stories.

My grandfather's name was Jabs and therefore a big part of my researches are
concentrated on that name.
My gg-grandparents were Michael Jabs and Eufrosine Schwentke. They married
1836 in Lipno and lived in Makowisko. I have seen the name Boehm mentioned
as witness on many of the Jabs church records. It appeared so often, that I
thought they must have been cousins and always expected a Jabs/Boehm
marriage about 1815. But I haven't found any so far.
Since you are looking for both names, there obviously has been a later
Jabs/Boehm marriage.

Maybe we can find the 'missing link'.

Greetings
Jutta