[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] catholic ??

Jim & Muriel Gambrel jgambrel at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 28 19:51:39 PST 2004

There is a Catholic film at the LDS for Zhitomir (Puliny) taken from the
archives
in Kiev.  I tried to send the page from the LDS site, but don't know if it
will go through.  Go to www.familysearch.org , SEARCH, and next page Family
History Library catalogue.  Click on "Place search" and type in Zhitomir and
then hit Search
There are a number of listings, but the only catholic one was for Puliny.

Muriel