[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] catholic ??

Dave Obee daveobee at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 28 19:32:57 PST 2004

Now, just because they weren't Lutheran, that doesn't mean the only other
choice was Catholic. That are was teeming with Baptists, too, and they would
not appear in the St. Pete books. In many areas in the Zhitomir region,
there were more Baptists than Lutherans.

So, in terms of why a record can't be found, there might still be an
other-religion option.

Dave