[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Prepaid Research through the Central Archives of Historical Records in Warsaw

Richard A. Stein ra_stein at telus.net
Mon Mar 29 18:12:30 PST 2004

Barbara,

Congratulations!  Regarding the fee, I believe they are requesting an
electronic transfer to the account number given to you.  You will have to
arrange for the transfer at your bank.  At least, that is the way payment
was requested for the last search I had done.  It is a quick way to send
money, but quite expensive.

Dick Stein