[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Unknown Name

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Wed Mar 31 17:56:41 PST 2004

At 06:02 PM 31/03/2004 -0600, Delores Stevens wrote:
>I have received his registration of
>death which lists his Mother's name.  This name was provided by one of his
>sons.  Wilhemina Crapes (Krebs).  I know that it would have been pronounced
>in German as the family spoke German only within the household, my
>greatgrandmother refused to speak any English and the grandchildren (my
>mother) could only speak German to her.

Don't get your hopes up too high as you will need to investigate this
further.  However, the SGEE database shows a Wilhelmine Krebs married to
Johann Ludwig Drager, 06 Feb 1853.  Children include Julius (1853) and
Friedrich (1856).  Could these be older brothers of Adolf?

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca