[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Unknown Name

Delores Stevens deloresstevens at sasktel.net
Wed Mar 31 18:14:19 PST 2004

Sorry Jerry
Do not know of any siblings for  Adolf Drager.  Family members seem to be
closed mouthed on this and there is no one left older than 80.  No one to
ask any longer.  I would assume that Adolf had siblings.  Would be very rare
for him to be an only child.  It is possible the children you mention could
be his siblings.  Adolf did name a couple of his children Ludwig and Julius,
which may reflect a connection.  Will have to research this.

Thank you for that information

 Don't get your hopes up too high as you will need to investigate this