[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] More village names

Ednadill at aol.com Ednadill at aol.com
Tue May 4 16:45:07 PDT 2004

Hello everyone,
    I just received my last batch of translated records from the Lipno
parish-1808 to 1824, concerning the surname Dyl or Dyll.  There were no records
containing "Dyll" prior to 1824 in Lipno.  So my next step is to find out where
they were before the Lipno area.  I have one record that may help.  It is a
marriage for Jakob Krystyan Dyl-(possibly a brother or cousin to my Michal Dyll),
and Krystyna Mylka from 1825.  It states that Jakob's birth extract was taken
from the parish at Greboszyn.  It goes on to say that he was temporarily
residing in Lubinek and permanently residing in Rogowek, Prussia.  I thought I was
headed for Rypin.  Is that the case?  I have both the original copy and the
translated version available to scan privately if anyone is interested.  Thank
you.

Erik Dill