[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] (no subject)

Jan Textor textor at oncable.dk
Thu May 6 00:47:26 PDT 2004

Janice,
Here is the translation you asked for:

Efternavn = surname: Haupt
Fornavn = given name: Olga
Erhverv = occupation: dress-maker
Foedelokalitet = locality or place of birth: Lodz
Foedeland = native land: Poland
Foedselsaar = year of birth: 1898
I DK fra = (residing) in Denmark as from: 1920
Bopael, lokalitet = address, locality = Copenhagen (Koebenhavn)
Amt, region = county, region = Copenhagen (Koebenhavn) and Frederiksberg
Lov af = act (by which she became naturalized) dated: 7 June 1952
Tillaeg = addendum: B3
Loebenr. = serial number: 20

Bemaerkninger = remarks: Nee Schoenhalz (o umlaut).  Married a German
citizen in 1920.  The couple was childless, and the marriage ended when the
husband died in 1941.

Hope this helps.
Jan Textor, Denmark