[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] WARSAW ARCHIVES

Michael & Maureen McHenry maurmike at bellatlantic.net
Tue Nov 2 08:32:18 PST 2004

Hi All

I received the response below from the Warsaw Archives to an email I
sent them. This was my email.

How do I obtain a birth record from the archives? My grand father
WILHELM MUELLER was born in Russian Poland on 28 April 1880. His parents
were Johann Mueller and Marianne Rook. They were ethnic Germans and
practiced the Lutheran religion. I do not have a birth town, however his
immigration record to the USA says his last residence was TULOWICE near
Warsaw. Other records indicate he had relatives in nearby villages.

Her suggestion of Opole would not seem to be an option. The list
(Guenther?) previously advised that this Tulowice would have been German
Poland and he was from Russian Poland. I have the FHC parish records for
Sochaczew but 1880 seems to be missing. What do you think of her
suggestion of the Lutheran Church Archives? Also there are the Plock
archives.

                                 Mike