[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] WARSAW ARCHIVES

Michael & Maureen McHenry maurmike at bellatlantic.net
Tue Nov 2 11:35:17 PST 2004

Jerry

I ordered Secymin records from FHC which are labeled Sochaczew on the
films. 1880 is missing here. If you search the FHC catalog for Sochaczew
you get Secymin and Ilow with Sochaczew in parenthesis. From FHC;

Gizyce (Sochaczew)

Poland, Warszawa, Gizyce (Sochaczew)
<http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.as
p?display=localitydetails&subject=70935&subject_disp=Poland%2C+Warszawa%
2C+Gi%C5%BCyce+%28Sochaczew%29>

Ilsw (Sochaczew)

Poland, Warszawa, Ilsw (Sochaczew)
<http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.as
p?display=localitydetails&subject=70963&subject_disp=Poland%2C+Warszawa%
2C+I%C5%82%C3%B3w+%28Sochaczew%29>

Secymin Niemiecki (Sochaczew)

<http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.as
p?display=localitydetails&subject=71148&subject_disp=Poland%2C+Warszawa%
2C+Secymin+Niemiecki+%28Sochaczew%29> Poland, Warszawa, Secymin
Niemiecki (Sochaczew)

Secymin Nowy (Sochaczew)

<http://www.familysearch.org/eng/Library/fhlcatalog/supermainframeset.as
p?display=localitydetails&subject=71149&subject_disp=Poland%2C+Warszawa%
2C+Secymin+Nowy+%28Sochaczew%29> Poland, Warszawa, Secymin Nowy
(Sochaczew)

Rose

There are some Muellers, but the Russian Cyrillic cursive is impossible.

                                 Mike