[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] WARSAW ARCHIVES

Rose Ingram roseingram at shaw.ca
Tue Nov 2 10:59:42 PST 2004

Mike,

It appears that Murphy's Law may be at work here.   It never fails, our
direct ancestor's birth record 'could or should' be in the missing books.

Have you confirmed or ruled out that Johann Mueller and Marianne Rook were
in this Lutheran parish having more children, - in Sochaczew birth records
up to 1871 and resuming at 1887.

I agree, Opole region does not seem to be an option.

Rose Ingram

--------

From: "Michael & Maureen McHenry" Sent: Tuesday, November 02, 2004 8:32 AM