[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Ger-Poland-Volhynia Poland

JUSTIN L DINGMAN jld194112 at juno.com
Fri Nov 5 14:47:39 PST 2004

Still working on locating data about these cities:

LIPOWIEC, CZECHENOW, POLAND
WOLA-MLOEKA, POLAND
WLOCLAWEK, LIPNO, POLAND
RAKOWO, WYSZOGROD, POLAND

Time period: 1819 to 1904

Family names: FREIHEIT, SCHULTZ, GERDEL, LUCHS, WITT, KUGLER, KARO(H),
FERCHAU.

By any chance has anyone been in or near any of the above cities that you
may have any pictures of.  I know this is a long shot, but I thought
maybe there was a chance.  Maybe the history?

Anything that you way have would be grateful. Do you know the perishes
for these area would be?

Thanking you kindly for any assistance you can give me.

Respectfully,

JUSTIN L DINGMAN