[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] SGGEE volunteer needed, Edmonton, April 16

Jerry Frank FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca
Sun Apr 3 09:25:12 PDT 2005

Require an SGGEE volunteer for April 16 in Edmonton to help display and
look after library materials.  Requires commitment for full day attendance
at the Edmonton Chapter AHSGR seminar.

Not a difficult job - just sit behind or near the library tables to keep an
eye on materials.  Some research experience helpful but not
essential.  Could use two people if available.

Please contact me privately if you are available and I will provide details.

Thank you,.

Jerry Frank - Calgary, Alberta
FranklySpeaking at shaw.ca