[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Germans in Siberia website

Gerhard Koenig Gerhard.Koenig at gmx.net
Fri Apr 8 08:26:09 PDT 2005

> http://museum.omskelecom.ru/deutsche_in_sib/index.htm
> History and culture of Germans in Siberia

Jerry,
thanks for this very good hint.

> In Russian :(

An interesting language ;) ... here some more details (all in Russian):

Many documents about the history of this region (1895-1935)
http://museum.omskelecom.ru/deutsche_in_sib/docs.htm

Statistical list of German colonists in the Gouv. Akmolinsk (1892-1909), for
every Oblast you can read the villages ...
http://museum.omskelecom.ru/deutsche_in_sib/DOCUMENTS/1909.htm

column 1: village
column 2: year of village foundation
column 3: number of families
column 4-6: mens, womans, both
column 7: area of landed property

Source of this list: archive RGIA in St.Petersburg, fond 391

More about history of this region you can read in ENGLISH:
http://www.statoids.com/ukz.html

# Note:
# 1920 Kirghiz A.S.S.R. formed from Akmolinsk (Petropavlovsk)
# 1925 Name of Kirghiz A.S.S.R. changed to Kazakh
# 1991 Kazakhstan became an independent country.

In Russian again ...
Description lands of Heinrich Abramowitch BRAUN, Wolost Kulikow, Ujesd
Tjukalinsk near railway between Tjumen-Omsk (1913)
http://museum.omskelecom.ru/deutsche_in_sib/DOCUMENTS/1913_brown.htm

Description lands of Ivan Philipp WIEBE near Krasnojarsk (1913)
http://museum.omskelecom.ru/deutsche_in_sib/DOCUMENTS/1913_wiebe.htm

... David Ivanow DICK, Wolost Kulatschinsk, Ujesd Tjukalinsk (1913)
http://museum.omskelecom.ru/deutsche_in_sib/DOCUMENTS/1913_dick.htm

... Ivan Jakowlewitsch KLASSEN, Wolost Kulatschinsk, Ujesd Tjukalinsk (1913)
http://museum.omskelecom.ru/deutsche_in_sib/DOCUMENTS/1913_klassen.htm

... Richard Heinrich SPECHT, Wolost Kulatschinsk (1913)
http://museum.omskelecom.ru/deutsche_in_sib/DOCUMENTS/1913_shpeht.htm

... Wladimir Rudolf STEINGEL, town Omsk (1913)
http://museum.omskelecom.ru/deutsche_in_sib/DOCUMENTS/1913_shteingel.htm

... Phillip Phillip STUMPF, Ujesd Omsk (1913)
http://museum.omskelecom.ru/deutsche_in_sib/DOCUMENTS/1913_shtumph.htm

... Klaus Klaus ESAU or JESAU, Ujesd Tjukalinsk (1913)
http://museum.omskelecom.ru/deutsche_in_sib/DOCUMENTS/1913_ezau.htm

German names in this document ... emigration 1930
http://museum.omskelecom.ru/deutsche_in_sib/DOCUMENTS/svodka_emigr.html
extract:
German consul GROSSKOPF, Alexander SCHEFFLER, families FRIESEN and WIEBE
Heinrich BRAUN, Petr REMPEL, Heinrich PLETT, GESPER, colonist Franz Jakob
SIEMENS, K.I. EDELBERG, Eduard GRABOWSKI, Alexander GRABOWSKI, KRÜGER, D.A.
DEDERER, RUEBEL, G. WINZ, teacher I.I. WILMSEN, Heinrich REMPEL, David TEWS,
BOHNE, UNRUH, WAISENBURGER, Adam PRIESE, Ivan Karl ZERNIKEL, Konrad KENNING
(HENNING) ...

History of Mennonits and Baptists in Sibiria (1860-1927)
http://museum.omskelecom.ru/deutsche_in_sib/BOOK/relig_ob.htm

Gerhard

--
Sparen beginnt mit GMX DSL: http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl