[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Russian Documents

Gerhard Koenig Gerhard.Koenig at gmx.net
Sat Apr 9 02:47:03 PDT 2005

In the last weeks and months some researcher asked about reading of Russian
documents. As a first little result I have create some ideas on our German
websites. Please support this projects. You can write your ideas or your own
translations, scanned Russian or Polish documents to my adress
literatur at wolhynien.de.

Please note: here are some open "building sites" ...

Short overview:
Dictionaries for some documents in Russian, German, English and more
http://wiki27.parsimony.net/cgi-bin/wiki/program/db-view.cgi?wiki66914;WoerterBuecher

Collection of documents with introductions
(with your support in the future)
http://wiki27.parsimony.net/cgi-bin/wiki/program/db-view.cgi?wiki66914;SammlungDokumente

And by this way ... a collection of important persons (prayers, pastors and
other) of Volhynia (over 200 currently)
http://wiki27.parsimony.net/cgi-bin/wiki/program/db-view.cgi?wiki66914;PersonenWolhynien

Gerhard

--