[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EWZ records

JJNLT at aol.com JJNLT at aol.com
Thu Apr 14 11:04:15 PDT 2005

Hi,
   I am going to be in the Washington DC area for the rest of April and was
wondering if there was any advantage to looking at the EWZ records while here.

    Were there any records collected from BEFORE 1939??  My direct ancestors
left Volhynia just before the 1st WW, so only some related family members
would have been around in 1939.

    And would anyone have any other suggestions that might be a profitable
area for research on my German Volhynian (Zhitomir) ancestors while in DC?  I
did access the 1930 census for the immigrant family and gleaned a possible piece
of infor, but am always looking for more.

   Thank You!   Researching WENTLAND & DAMER

Blessings,
  Joanne