[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] EWZ records

Allyn Brosz zsorba99 at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 11:45:26 PDT 2005

Joanne,

If you're in Washington and have the time, you should
make at least one visit to get a sense of the size and
detail of the EWZ collection.

If you had related family members who went through EWZ
processing, there is a chance that you will find
pedigree charts that mention your direct ancestral
line.

The bottom line is that you won't know until you look.

Best Wishes
Allyn Brosz