[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Re: Volhynian deportations

Gerhard Koenig Gerhard.Koenig at gmx.net
Fri Apr 22 12:04:21 PDT 2005

Nellie,

> 1. ... jewishgen site that listed towns

> 2. 88 year old ... Lutsk, POLAND ... Russia

Lutsk / Luzk: before 1921 Russia, after 1921 Poland

> My grandmother's records are missing a number of "middle" children.

One hint can be the archive in Lutsk, Ukrain.

~~~ By this way: ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#1 Our German society AGoFF created new websites.
Every researcher group has an own website.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
#2 SGGEE members can read in our closed mailinglist.
Please write your name, number of membership to:
agoff-l-owner at genealogy.net

Gerhard

--
AGoFF with new ideas - www.agoff.de
Family research in Volhynia - www.wolhynien.de

+++ NEU: GMX DSL_Flatrate! Schon ab 14,99 EUR/Monat! +++

GMX Garantie: Surfen ohne Tempo-Limit! http://www.gmx.net/de/go/dsl