[Ger-Poland-Volhynia] Herman family from Lutsk

Karl Lenz k.j.lenz at sasktel.net
Sun Apr 24 15:53:37 PDT 2005

Hi Nellie,

There is information on your Herman family and to a lesser extent on the
Hoeser family in the Saskatchewan community history books entitled: Lang
Syne, A History of Lang, SK and Yellow Grass, Our Prairie Community.  Using
the information in the Lang SK book, I was able to go back a number of
generations on your Hermann and Rodatz (Radatz) families using the SGGEE
Pedigree databases.  Some of the surnames found include: Wolter, Friske,
Zuelke, Duesterhoeft and Benke.  In the 1800s the family was living in the
Kolo and Sompolno areas of Central Poland.  If you do not have access to
this information (books or database) please contact me at
k.j.lenz at sasktel.net.

Karl